Appetizers & Snacks
Discover all of our delectable recipes
TAJÍN® Apple Chips
- Serving for: 4
2 apples, sliced thinly
½ teaspoon TAJÍN®
Preheat oven to 225°F
1. Using a Mandolin, slice apples thinly.
2. On a large cookie sheet, place apple slices so that they are not touching.
3. Sprinkle apple slices with Tajín.
4. Bake apples until they are dry and edges curl, approximately 50-60 minutes.
5. Allow pan to cool for 15 minutes before removing chips, allow to cool on cookie cooling rack. Enjoy when cooled.